Friday, May 13, 2011

A Sentimmental Fool


I am a sentimental fool, and I don’t feel the need to hide it. Babyhood and toddlerhood go much too fast. I take hundreds of pictures a month.  The most important pictures I take are of the boys sitting together. For the first year of each of my boys’ lives I took a picture every two weeks on the changing table. For the second year, I take pictures on the monthly birthday. I’m continuing this tradition with my youngest. Except this time around, I’ve also been taking pictures of the boys together as well as separately. It’s so amazing to look back and see how they’ve grown.
















So, since I’m a crazy, picture lady not only did I take pictures of BW in his first cloth diaper, but pictures of him in the same diaper the last time he’ll wear it. It’s silly that I get so emotional over the little things, but I can’t help it. As I’ve mentioned before, my love affair with cloth began with GroBaby {now GroVia}. My GroBaby hook & loop shells weren’t staying closed unless I had pants on BW. So I have sent my shells to be converted to snaps. They are now going to be passed on to my baby nephew. BW is long and skinny, and unfortunately the rise is getting a little low on him. I know they won’t make it to potty learning, so since there is a lot of life left in my GroBaby stash I’m passing them along. I’ve spent a day really soaking, washing, and sunning the soaker pads and boosters. They look great, and I can’t wait for my nephew to wear them. All I’m waiting on are the shells to come back from GroVia. I’ll be sure to post pics of baby EB wearing his “new” kiwi GroBaby shell. I can’t wait to see him in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment