Friday, March 16, 2012

Easter Basket GBE Style

Call me crazy, but I keep the chocolate out of the Easter basket when my little ones are too small to eat it. I save it all for myself! No joke. But I do struggle with ideas of what to put in the basket. Often it is trinket-y toys or bibs or cute cups or crayons or PJ’s and the like. This year I thought how it would be super cute to make a Green Baby Elephant Easter basket. I made up a basket using Mr. GBE’s childhood Easter basket using different cloth diapers, accessories, and toys. And I just love the colors! It’s so spring-y. Since Baby Elephant #3 is still in the womb, this will be next year’s basket for sure!

In the Easter basket above are the following:
FuzziBunz One-Size Elite in Tootie Frootie
Thirsties Duo Diaper in Honeydew
Leslie’s Boutique Wet.Dry Bag in Day & Night
Eazz Wrap Burp Cloth
GroVia One Size Shell in Mandarin
Bummis Swimmi in Pizzazz
Thirsties Fab Wipes – Girl Colors
Hevea Pond Bath Toys
A few additional gift ideas for your baby bunny are:
Hevea pacis
Hevea Panda Teether
Rock-a-Thigh Baby Socks
Leslie’s Boutique Changing Pad
And of course an assortment of cloth diapers
All of the above and more can be found at Green Baby Elephant’s Shop. HappyEaster!!

~Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment