Monday, September 19, 2011

FuzziBunz Paradise

Aloha! I’m back from paradise, and apologize for taking so long to come back to GBE’s blog. I needed a week to mope now that I’m back to reality. Just kidding. Sort of. Anyways, while I was in Hawaii visiting my sis and her fam, it was the perfect time for me to help reorganize her diaper stash. After discussing her diapering needs with her, she chose to go with OS FuzziBunz. You can’t beat how quickly they line dry, their customizable adjustability, and their long lasting snap closures. She also added 9 M/L hemp inserts to be used during nights, naps, and long car rides.

A Tropical Rainbow of FuzziBunz
I wish I could hang my laundry and look out at paradise every day. Since I can’t, I was more than happy to hang laundry out anytime. You can’t beat the lush tropical greenery. Made me feel relaxed every time I went outside.

FB Hemp Inserts

Microfiber Inserts

So the FB’s are for lil’ E, but we quickly discovered that they also fit L. How exciting! Since FB’s don’t adjust sizes very quickly, we choose certain colors for each boy to wear. OS FB’s are designed to fit 7-35+ lbs. E is about 15 lbs at 4 months, and L is 2.5 years {I don’t remember how much he weighs}. And I know my sis is hoping that L is going to potty train soon. One is diapers is much easier than two! But in the meantime it’s nice to know that her FB’s fit both boys.


Lil' E. I tried to not leave bite marks on his rolls!


Trains + FuzziBunz = 2 happy boys {ignore the Auntie...she's not half as cute as her nephews}
  
You can get your FuzziBunz diapers and accessories at Green Baby Elephant's online store. And now until 9.30.11, all FuzziBunz diapers {OS and Perfect Size} are buy 6 get 2 free. It's a great time to build up your newborn stash {xsmall}, OS stash, and older toddler/preschooler stash {large}.

No comments:

Post a Comment